Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CB, Lou and the Shitbike!


Ahhh, Crested Butte. The picture says it all.

LOU is our new pup! He loves rides/runs on singletrack. Such a great addition to our family! He's been my motivation to ride more, as he is all about running and running and running.
The Sh*tbike! It has been ridden by the likes of, Wade Simmons, Ryan Leech, Cam McCaul and has been entered in a number of races.Oh yeah! Paige and I with that badass! I was so giddy when I spotted it. I saw a guy riding a bike with the Shitbike in tow. I saw the Murray ball guard and screamed, "Hey is that the Shitbike?" Guy says, " Sure is, you wanna check it out?" Hell yeah I wanted to check it out. The friendly gent was Morgan Meredith from Bike Magazine. He's a super cool guy and great photographer. If you haven't seen his photos, pick up any Bike mag and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Truly an amazing trip!

2 comments:

Carey said...

Nice, looks like you two had a wonderful time and what a bonus to see and ride the shit bike, Craig loves reading about it in Bike.

Paige said...

Fun, fun, fun!