Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Paige, Mikey and I went out to Lake Pueblo State Park on Sunday. Temps were in the 60's at least and the trails were dry as a bone! When we got there we got the bikes down, got all geared up and rode around a bit. Paige and I both got freaking goat heads in our tires! Only 1 tube between us, electrical tape and a patch kit. We patched em up and we were off.














Pueblo has a little of everything. Climbing and descending in the canyons was a lot of fun.
















The singletrack around the Lake was nice. This is VOODOO about a 10 mile loop around Lake Pueblo. It offers really cool views and a smooth trail to spin on.










The next day was a little different. I went out to Hall before it started snowing. It was great to be out there knowing that the next day it was going to be covered in snow. I was the only person out there at the time. Just me my bike and lots and lots of deer(check out that big ol buck).

1 comment:

Carey said...

Looks like a nice time Glenn..dry and warm!